Staff Reunion is back!
Join us January 19 - 21, 2024
Were you part of our Homewood Summer or Off-Season Teams from 2020 until now? If so - you're invited to our 2024 Staff Reunion and we'd love for you to be there! Join us January 19-21, 2024, for a weekend of hanging out with friends, eating great food, activities, games, and enjoying time Camp Homewood. If you've been missing our 'All Camp Worship', you can look forward to worship times together this weekend, as well as hearing from our Property Staff as they speak at Fireside.
Check out the details below to learn more! Or send us an email at email@example.com if you have any questions. We hope to see you there!
Session InformationPacking List
Staff Reunion — bus service from specific ferries available (see below)
January 19 - 21, 2024
Weekend Cost $50*
- Vancouver Island Residents: $50
- Mainland Residents: $20 (reduced rate to help with travel costs)
- Bus Service from Nanaimo: $15
Please take the 4:00 pm ferry from Campbell River to Quathiaski Cove on Friday, January 19. Check-in begins at 4:30, with dinner at 5:30.
If you are coming from the mainland, please take the 12:45 pm ferry from Tsawwassen to Duke Point. Bus service will be available from the Duke Point terminal to Homewood, but it must be booked in advance (details below).
Camp will end on Sunday, January 21, after brunch. We will provide bus service to the 12:40 pm ferry from Quathiaski Cove to Campbell River.
If you are going back to the mainland, you will be able to catch the 3:15 pm ferry from Duke Point to Tsawwassen.
Bus service will be provided, if booked, for the ferries listed below. Please arrive at the terminal on time to ensure we stay on schedule. Limited spots are available, so please ensure you register and book transportation early.
- Friday afternoon - 12:45 pm sailing from Tsawwassen to Duke Point *
- Friday afternoon - 4:00 pm sailing from Campbell River to Quathiaski Cove
- Sunday afternoon - 12:40 pm sailing from Quathiaski Cove to Campbell River
- Sunday afternoon - 3:15 pm sailing from Duke Point to Tsawwassen
* Bus service from Nanaimo to Homewood costs $15. Staff from Victoria/Nanaimo are welcome to book bus service as well, but must meet the Homewood van at the Duke Point terminal at 2:45 pm.