Summer Camps 2021
Summer 2021 Programs
Registration is OPEN!
Although everything is subject to change, our Summer Season includes:
BCCA Covid19 Health & Safety Guidelines
Click here to read about the BC Camping Association's Health and Safety guidelines regarding Day Camps. Click here
*NOTE: In the event that a Public Health Order mandates that Camp Homewood is unable to run the camp session you have registered for, you will receive a 100% refund.
Summer Camp 2021 Options
Harbour (Main Camp)
- Due to some physical requirements of the program the participant must be able to efficiently walk on uneven, slippery surfaces while on a moving vessel and be able to effectively climb a 4 foot boarding ladder and to get on and off a boat unassisted.
- It is recommended that participants be comfortable in and around water.
- Training sessions will require short periods of upper body exertion, and a moderate level of arm strength. Participants will have the opportunity to experience sun, wind, spray, rain, and temperatures may be cooler than on land.
- When underway the vessel may exhibit irregular motion due to wind and waves, which may or may not cause sea sickness.
- No prior sailing or boating experience is required.
ADVANCED GROUP BOOKINGS *For Summer 2021 only*
Because registration for Family Camp 2021 is limited (50 people at Harbour instead of 160), we have received calls from people asking permission to do an 'advanced booking' for groups.
In order to be fair, we wanted to make this opportunity available to everyone!
We recognize that the window to organize this is very tight. However, we are going to permit ADVANCED GROUP BOOKINGS for Harbour & Woodsman for this summer only!
Note: It's even possible to book an entire week at either location! Advanced Group Bookings are an ideal way to facilitate a family gathering, a church Family Camp, or an amazing shared experience for a large circle of friends.
To qualify for an advanced booking, you must: Email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your request with us. Commit to the following minimums: